Saturday 19 November 2011

Thanxx . :)



Banister Ben & Suzy Wuzzy
~Thank you soo much Banister Ben for everything . My best ever adviser & motivator till forever . My best friend , my boyfriend , my best supporter . Haha . Lifting up my spirit when someone dragged it down is your job . Seriously , i adore you . You wrote somethings about me that i will never forget .
~You have to thanked for all the wrongs that leads you to a love so strong
  • Living a hard life you did , gone thru things that people cannot imagine and endure all the pain and suffers all on your own without anyone to hear your silent scream inside your heart .
  • Im telling you something like a movie and let you feel the painless memories you had . you loved alot and care alot on others but thank God you still remember your identity , because you care about other's more than you did to yourself but you still manage to care about your own . People's heart are the priority for you . 
  • You made mistakes in loving people that dont deserve your love . All of them are God's experiment to test your patience . All those mistakes that you made , you have to thanked them because now it leads you to a person who love you and you love him so strong and endlessly . 
~Thanks for always listening to me , supporting me , and encouraging me . I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you . Thanks  for thinking of me and helping to lift my spirits . And God bless you a million times over . For all that you are and for all that you do for me . Thank you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment