Thursday 24 November 2011

Colourful of Life :)

Colouring my life . Cherish every single moment in my life . Never regret . God is Great , Fair and Almighty . He set somethings wonderful for me in the future . I just need to take the chances , never look back , step forward and more further away and away . Adding some colour to my life . Proud enough with myself . Im not asking for more or less . Satisfied enough with all i have . My life is full with love , joy and happiness . Full of hate , darkness and jealousy . Well , that is what we called LIFE . Never perfect . Yeahh . It's easy to stand with the crowd , it takes courage to stand alone . But , im used to be in that situation . Yess its true . I cant change the past , but i can run from present by worrying about my future . Great spirit help me never judge another .I never stop being me . Being myself is better . God made the world with a heart full of love .Then He looked down from Heaven above and saw that we all need a helping hand , someone's to share with , who'll understand . He made special people to see me through the glad times and the sad times too . A person on whom I can always depend . Someone that I called Ben . 
Im glad there's you to smile at me
and brighten up my day
to share my thoughts and understand
the things i do and say
Im glad there's you to laugh with me
at ordinary things
to show me what is special
in everything life brings
Im glad there's you to be with 
and i think its time you knew
just how happy you have made me
and how glad i am there's you . 
~ You never promise that you'll be always by my side and always there for me . Never mind . Stayed like this , is more than enough . Im not hoping too much . 

No comments:

Post a Comment