Friday 6 January 2012

Morningmare !

I should pronoun it as nightmare actually . But aku mimpi pagi so I pronoun it as morningmare . Not that bad actually but the most i scared is that . A lot of things happened to me for these few days . But all in all , i'm still here . Breathing like usual , talking like the normal Suzy , smiling and laughing to make my love one and friends happy with me , even though i'm hurting deep inside . I dont really mind at all for what i saw and for what they do behind me . Dont mind doesn't mean that u dont care at all . Its just sooner or later u will realize it . Without me by your side , u'll think further away .  I'll always here and there for u . I'll not mad for that kind of matter . Pengalaman mematangkan aku . I regret that i make u felt upset . I regret that i'm the one that always cried for one reason . I dont want to . But i just want to let u knw . Your pride , your dignity is my priority . I'm sorry for all the mistakes i have been to u . I dont want people talk bad about u because i knw who u're . They dont even knw our story . I knw she's your bestfriend , u knw her first rather than me , she knw evrything about u . But at least , she should show some respect dude ! What if i do the same ?? I love my friendship , even the things they do is hurting me , i will never talk about that infront of them . Let the flow go away . Like i have been said on my previous post " to forget something easily is a gift from God" . Yeahh , i knw that . U look at me that time , but still u ignore it and u just carry on with him . What kind of friend is that ?? I'm not mad . I swear , i dont even hate u . Because evryone that related to me is precious . Do respect me like how i respect u . Dont try to challenge me Because im not a fighter . I'm not scared , just i dont want to ruin evrything that i have been thru together . Thanx . 

No comments:

Post a Comment