Tuesday 10 January 2012

Truthfully , im tired .

Who knows . The more I try , the less its working . I try to avoid but yet the things keep going on happen . There's always a mistakes that I have made . Whats wrong with me ? Whats wrong with myself ? Dont I good enough to cherish your day ? I try my best & give the best but people keep going on find my mistake . What i have done ? Eventhough , your attitude break me to pieces , I forgive you . I dont even hate you my dear friend . Because its hard for me to find a friend or to be friendly but once I get . I really take a good care of it . Never cross in my mind to let it go easily or to make you as my enemy . Please , at least understand me . How many times I need to tell you . To be frank , I dont really mind actually but I dont want to ruin everything simply like that . Dont you take it seriously ? What ever it is you're still my friend . Dont you try to avoid the thing that you go through everyday . For me , its okay if you want to respect my relationship with him . But , why so sudden ? Slowly , you're running from us . I know whats wrong with you actually but I dont want to tell you the thing that will make others knw too . Its just between you & me . How you define your friendship ? I trust you . Dont simply break that trust because once you break , you'll feel useless when you try to gain it back . I dont even care what others talk about you . Because the thing is between them & you . Not you & me . I do appreciate my friendship but its just wasting my time because you doesnt show your appreciation at all . Its too expensive to tell the world how damn much you're really care about your friend . You might not see , the inner me , once you see dont you dare to ask why because there's no use to tell you . You'll regret it someday somehow because when I was there for you , you closed your eyes but when you open your eyes , I already disppear & I know that I doesnt important to you at all . So better , I walk away rather than think that you does not care about me . Sorry to says it out , but truthfully im tired already . Tired with all the poker face that appear on your face , tired with your fake attitude , tired to try to win your heart , tired to tell the world alone how wonderful is my friendship matter . 

No comments:

Post a Comment