Wednesday 21 December 2011

Love you :)

Seriously , you're the best I ever had . Nothing much to say here guys . He came in my life , cherish my days , make me smiles , my friend , my best friend , my enemy , my adviser , my boyfriend . He is everything in my life . Besides him , of course is my mom . My mom still the winner in my heart . I'll never forget that . Whatever it is , we can still have a good conservation dear . Never fight for tiny mini problems . We solved it in our own way . Never put the blame on your shoulder alone . Together we share . Together we solve . Together we through the day . Together in easy and hard time . Meheartyousoodamnmuch ! Sorry for my behavior , my attitude . I try to change . I'll make an effort , so that you can see that I really take serious in this relationship . I'm nothing without you . Seriously , its empty without you to cherish my day , my moment . You're my hero , besides my father . I got you to watch over me through my day . Thank you dear for everything . Thank you for being with me , always by my side , accept with open heart and arms who exactly your girlfriend , never complaint , never tired . I love you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment