Friday 6 April 2012

Thanks Benny :)

Dear heart,
        I made mistakes , i've changed , i always blame the person that i love the most . I know he love me no matter what happen . I know he never change , its me . Always been my side actually Ben , not you. Im sorry for everything . I do love you too . I'll never step away from your side because doing that same like i kill myself Ben , sama macam aku menolak apa yang Tuhan tuh da tentukan untuk aku . Kalau selalu cuba yang terbaik dan selalu bagi yang terbaik , just aku yang ta pandai nak appreciate Ben . Give me time too Ben to change myself because i really love our relationship . For God sake Ben , i love damn much Ben . Only God know . Aku selalu mengharap pada kau tapi aku sendiri ta pernah nak tahu kesalahan diri . I will try my best Ben . For you . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment